GO!

Online Sites For Kitty Clothes

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Daue

Talk to the paw!

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '06 1:56pm PST 
Mom & Dad are adopting a little sister for me VERY soon! Mommy wants to dress her up...do any of you know of any good websites to order kitty clothes from?

Of course I won't wear any of it...my shiny black coat is enough for me!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '06 3:00pm PST 
Do I have the place for you!!

www.missglamourpuss.com

The dresses are lovely. Since I am a boy, I don't wear dresses but I thought these were pretty anyway.

-MeOW! - Diego
[notify]

Xavier

I am carnivore,- hear me meow

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '06 4:14pm PST 
Seeing as us cats don't have much of a selection when it comes to clothing, I must shop in the small dog section. Mom buys my stuff off EBay since there's such a wide variety of clothing to choose from.
[notify]

Katie ~In- Loving- Memory~

I am the Cat of- Cats,the- everlasting Cat

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '06 5:50pm PST 
Oh...those dress are absolutely devine, I love the cherry blossom party dresses.
[notify]

Inky

Fun is what it's- all about

Purred: Wed Mar 22, '06 6:32pm PST 
*waves at Diego*
[notify]

lil' Lilly

November 18, the- best day of my- life!

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '06 5:02pm PST 
http://www.catgrace.com/dogandcatclt.html some of it is dog clothes but the small sizes of that works too!
[notify]

☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '06 8:36pm PST 
Mom does E Bay and buys doggie clothes size medium. Sometimes she'll get things at PetSmart off season. They sold Halloween costumes, priced up to $30, for about $5 in November. The maroon dress I have on my page(where I'm lying on my cat bed) was for Christmas, and priced about $25, but mom got it in February for $8.
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Mon Mar 27, '06 6:51pm PST 
Petsmart has great prices if you catch the sales. Mom just got a sweater that was 24.99 for 30 cents and there was nothing wrong with it other then they were trying to get rid of all of the clothes from last year. She got a ton of clothes from between 30 cents to 5 dollars just last week from petsmart.
[notify]

☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Mon Mar 27, '06 7:35pm PST 
30 cents! WOW, now mom thinks at $8 she got ripped off.

It's funny, the canine/feline fashion departments keep getting bigger. Like Ruben siad, they even get rid of things off-season! MOL! Cool kitties can't wear last year's t shirts.
[notify]