GO!

Help! FIP or blockage?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Mittens

Purred: Sat Jan 25, '14 4:59pm PST 
ok so If you have not read my post from yesterday I took Cinnamon to the vet because of a bloated stomach and we noticed she was not as active and the doctor took a guess and said it could be FIP but today My husband just brought up a good point... it does not look like she has urinated much the past day. he was scooping the box where he saw feces but just a small amount of urine. now, Mittens our other cat drinks a crazy amount ever since we got her the fountain. but cinnamon does not drink as much but we still see her drink as well as lick the liquid out of wet food before she drinks. there is always a lot of urine in the box however since the are separated right now and I changed the litter an hour before the vet yesterday, so that was about 30 hours ago, now we can see who is doing what. could that be the problem? either way I was going to take her for a second opinion and I might call the emergency room tonight but could that be it?
[notify]