GO!

Are your humans suffering from depression

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
♥Sam

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 1:56pm PST 
It occurred to us there maybe a few that are struggling.
Please if you are having problems please ring your local help line.

Please post your local help line ph numbers here for others.

The is not major it is just like another update where we just have to adjust, this is just a bit bigger.

With the help of others we can easily get through
Many have posted groups that we can go to, and some are mingling on FB waiting till something pops up.
If you are having problems Please post in the BOLO group or here and we can try and redirect you to that group.
Purrs all of you are ok.
[notify]

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:13pm PST 
Thank you Sam for your concern for others and how we're all handling this. We're a close family here and care about each other and need to look out for each other during these stressful times.

If anyone here is depressed about what's happening to Catster and needs someone to talk to or help them, please ask someone for help! There are many free hotlines here in the US that you can call when you're depressed and need help.

Mom is still grieving for me and was also sick all of December and was not only feeling sad, but getting depressed. I went to the Bridge on October 22 and it's been hard for her since then. Mom went to a pet loss grief counselor for a private counseling session and also went to a pet loss support group. Both helped mom a lot! Never feel ashamed to ask for help.

Losing Catster and our friends is devastating and makes mom feel very sad all over again. I'm sure your moms feel the same. Our pages are our memorials and losing those pages is like losing us all over again. However, mom will be ok and is adjusting and will move on. There are other pet sites that others are joining and even though we're not on Facebook, mom can always join our friends there.

We love you!
hughughug
[notify]

♥Sam

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:34pm PST 
Hi Kaci it's good to see youwave
[notify]

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:51pm PST 
wave
Good to see you too Sam!

hug
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 5:01pm PST 
I have also started up a forum for all of us catster members, I have it posted in what I love about catster and anyone can pawmail me for the link to it.. a few have already joined and more are welcome to join us.
[notify]

Mittens

Purred: Sun Jan 19, '14 7:39pm PST 
whats happening to catster? what did I miss?
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Jan 19, '14 8:47pm PST 
catster is closing down the community mittens, There is a petition going around and I have created a new forum for all that want to go there.

http://catplace.freeforums.net/
[notify]

Pookie

Psycho-kitty

Purred: Mon Jan 20, '14 6:31am PST 
Hi All,

I posted a comment to the announcement, but just wanted to thank everyone for all of their help when I joined Catster. I haven't been on here in a while, but wanted to wish you all well. I'm also a member of Parenting-Furkids, which has several Catster members and is free, so you're also welcome to visit or join us there: http://parenting-furkids.com/index.php as well as Macy's site.

Hugs and Purrs hug
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Mon Jan 20, '14 9:01am PST 
I will be there pookie, I am a member still I thinkdancing
[notify]

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:29am PST 
Thanks for this post Sam!way to go

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)