GO!

Mac is very sick

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '14 5:36pm PST 
We are very sorry that Mac and you are going through all this and nobody knows exactly what it might be. We will be purring and praying for you.hugshrug

purrs

Sammie and family.
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '14 6:16pm PST 
You and Mac are in our purr prayers.
hughughughug

Edited by author Fri Mar 7, '14 6:18pm PST

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 12:28pm PST 
Purring prayers for you as wellsmile Hope all is well you and macsmile
[notify]

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 5:30pm PST 
Mac is still sick, the vet says he wont get better and he was so ill last week i almost lost him but hes been on steroids for a week and hes eating and playing and seems comfortable enough..the thought of losing him is killing me, he seems too healthy to be so sick cry
he was booked in for a lymph biopsy on wednesday which i cancelled, i dont want him cut open when even if it is cancer i cant fix it and if its not then its dry fip and the operation will most probably kill him,im just trying to show him as much love as possible and make sure he never has to suffer, im suffering plenty though cry
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 6:53pm PST 
Hugging you from across the miles ... we are thinking of Mac and you and purring for you to have strength at this sad time.

Kitty cuddles,
Sterling, Shannara, Shade & Sundance
hughughughug

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 4:10pm PST 
Mac... sending you so many purrs and hugs!!hughug
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4