GO!

kitty weezing...

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Mittens

Purred: Fri Oct 4, '13 10:17pm PST 
Ok so mittens has always been pretty active, and now she is about 3~4 months now. I saw somthing on tv called the boil and simmer, where you get play till they pant and then Let them rest. Tried it and it seems she loses interet in whatever you playing before she get to pant or she just flops over on her side and is done. Until today. My husband was playing with a string with her and we started hearing her like weeze. She was breathing really heavy and panting. I guess its the weezing that worries me, is that normal?
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 3:48am PST 
Dear Mitten's Meouwmy.....Quite honestly, I don't know if it is normal or not (after play)...and I suspect that a visit to the vet should be the 'next order of the day'.....BUT have to tell you that Colin has always wheezed (especially when sleeping), since he was a tiny kitten...he has been to the vet a couple of times for this and the vet always says: 'don't worry'.....Colin is 12 now....and a big, healthy boy.....

For my part, I think a visit to the vet for Mittens would be a good idea...

Good luck

Jan
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 5:33am PST 
Leroy used to pant and wheeze really hard after a good playtime session. Human took a video and showed it to the vet. Vet said it was normal. But do ask the vet about Mittens just in case. What's normal for one cat may not be for another shrug
[notify]