|Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 6:14am PST |
|We have checked everything possible for financial aid already. Everywhere we checked we have been told about waiting lists, that are too long for us to even consider applying. We don't have that kind of time. Everything financial aid in terms of loans didn't work out for us, as we have already exhausted our credit within the past weeks and couldn't get approved for anything else. Of course we keep trying, but time is running out for Herby - he is currently fighting another blockage.
We asked the vet and we got the CareCredit, but it is already maxed out with the past treatments. There is no additional help.
We are treating Herby to the best of our and our vets knowledge...He is only getting canned food mixed with water already. We are also treating him additionally with herbs. He has had a UTI for the past 3 weeks and it doesn't go away, no matter what we tried so far.
The point is: if he doesn't get this surgery, he will die. Point blank. Of course we keep trying everything within our power, no matter what happens - but he needs that surgery. There is no way around it.
|my posts|| [notify]|