GO!

felv private rescue having a rough go

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 7:59am PST 
Does anyone out there have FELV cats, dealing with county ordances, just unsure of the outcome. I have a small rescue, I receive NO money, NO help, just doing all I can for these babies. I feel so alone as I am trying get my permit. I am not a hoarder, not anyone other than knowing FELV cats need a home. Anyone out there doing what I am doing that could give me some support, chin up, keep going, or let it go. Thank you, barbara
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 9:04am PST 
I don't have experience with FELV but as a foster for a rescue group I know that homeless kitties need all the help they can get. The healthy ones have it hard enough, the FELV and FIV+ kitties are in dire straights. It's wonderful that you're helping them. Please hang in there and know how much your efforts are appreciated!
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 10:34am PST 
Bless you for what you are trying to do. A sick kitty needs just as much, even more love than the healthy ones. They deserve happiness too. Maybe try & contact Petco or the like regarding some donations? Or if there is a TNR group in your area, they may be able to help with some ideas too. Your efforts are not unnoticed - there are little hearts with 4 paws that appreciate them very much. Maybe if you can get a site going with a donation such as chipin, that may help you too. Paws up to you! cheerapplausehappy dancehail
[notify]