GO!

My Cats Stool is runny

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 12:12pm PST 
My cat is 13/14 weeks old, and has been on Whiskas Kitten food since we had him. We were giving him Whiskas cat milk which we thought was the cause, but since taking him off the milk the runny stool has continued. Does anyone know what else it could be? Or what I could possibly do to help. He's not poorly in himself, still very lively and happy. Its just the runny stool confused
[notify]

Smithwick

Tigger is my- favorite!

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 2:00pm PST 
has he been to a vet yet? He could have worms, or giardia, which would cause this. The cat milk is really for a treat once in a while - that could have caused it. You could try some plain pumpkin not the pie filling, just plain - a little bit can help loose poopies. I would strongly suggest you speak to your vet though. It could also be a food allergy as Whiskas really is full of corn. Good luck!wave
[notify]