GO!

Non-regenerative anemia and jaundice

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '12 10:51am PST 
just checking on Murphy. He loos so much like my Felix! Hope all is well - glad to hear those numbers are going up! happy dance
[notify]

Murphy

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '12 7:17pm PST 
so, I'm improving, but not improving. on Tuesday, we got news that I was producing baby red blood cells, but not enough. but, it seems whatever was destroying the RBC so quickly has stopped. my liver is doing better and I was put on denamarin for liver health.

my mom brought my in to the vet today because I've been sneezing all week and she was getting worried. I've been having really bad sneezing attacks and she didn't notice any discharge until Thursday night. it was clear and not mucous-like. I tried to tell her my immune system is just weak from the heck I've been through, but she shouldn't hear me because I could only meow/sneeze at her. but, the doctor told her I was immunosuppressed and had herpes, so that's why the symptoms were showing up, but it was nothing to worry about. but, I'm not jaundiced anymore! I got a convenia injection and some lysine treats, that I'm not sure I like yet. but hopefully my sneezing fit will stop. I'll be back to the vet in a week or two to check my blood count again, so let's hope I keep improving. I'm eating and using the litter box like normal. this sneezing fit just makes me so tired, so I haven't been as playful like before.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2