Cats frequent urination.

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 5:10am PST 
I have a 5 year old female cat who has just begun in the past few months urinating on anything that is left on the floor. She was litter trained and I do not know if this will stop or if she is just sick. Her temperment or eating habbits have not changed.

It's all about- me.
Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 8:54am PST 
It's important to have her seen by the vet. She may have a medical problem (urinary tract infection or inflammation) that is causing this, or she may be stressed about something. Go to catinfo.org for more information on litter box issues.

always has time- to lick your- face
Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 6:18pm PST 
Do you have more than one litterbox in the house available? Did you have a urinalysis done at the vet? Peeing on items can be a symptom of bladder infection due to the painful urgency to urinate. Feeding canned food helps against bladder infections due to higher moisture content.