GO!

Cats frequent urination.

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

GORDITA

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 5:10am PST 
I have a 5 year old female cat who has just begun in the past few months urinating on anything that is left on the floor. She was litter trained and I do not know if this will stop or if she is just sick. Her temperment or eating habbits have not changed.
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 8:54am PST 
It's important to have her seen by the vet. She may have a medical problem (urinary tract infection or inflammation) that is causing this, or she may be stressed about something. Go to catinfo.org for more information on litter box issues.
[notify]

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 6:18pm PST 
Do you have more than one litterbox in the house available? Did you have a urinalysis done at the vet? Peeing on items can be a symptom of bladder infection due to the painful urgency to urinate. Feeding canned food helps against bladder infections due to higher moisture content.
[notify]