GO!

has anyone used nature made l-lysine for their kitty?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Pippie

Ruling The- World, One- Bedroom At A- Time

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '12 10:30am PST 
ok so hearing good things about it. did some researching and looks like no side effects plus no artificial coloring, flavors, no preservatives, no yeast and gluten. sounds good. my bf's mom got me some today and im starting off small. have the 500mg and im only giving him half just once every morning. i'd like to know if anyone else is using this product. my pippie seems to like it, i didn't try hard to hide the powder. just mixed it once and he ate it right up. i read on a website that this lady buys this brand for her cat and he got better within a week so i thought i'd try it for a week and see if there was any improvements if not then i'll ask the vet for another antibiotic.. please wish us luck with our kitty and if anyone has any suggestions on a better dosage then please let us know
[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '12 12:08pm PST 
I take 1/2 500mg capsule twice a day, and I am only 3 months old, so you are ok with the dosage. Nature Made is a very good brand. Hope you are feeling better Pippie!cat on moon
[notify]