GO!

I have to find a place that will not kill 3 feral kittens

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

no name yet

puss gut

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 4:18pm PST 
all my present ferals are shotted and altered and I can not do anymore. My county has a ban on free roaming cats so i have to stay out of the spot light. I am already harrassed by animal services. I need advice asap and i have to have these 3 kittens placed.I live in pinellas county florida.
[notify]

Baron

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 6:02am PST 
Hello!
I have no idea where you are in florida or where your county is in comparison to popular cities. Here is a link to No Kill Animal Shelters for you to sort through. I'm not sure if these places will take feral cats/kittens. Are they friendly? http://www.nokillnetwork.org/d/Florida
[notify]

Gypsy

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 7:57pm PST 
I would contact as many shelters, rescues, Humane Societies, ASPCA's, etc that are within a 3 hr radius of your county and find out if they know of anyone taking barn cats. I don't know if there are a lot of barns in FL....I live in Ohio so there are plenty of farms up here. That's horrible that there is a ban on free roaming cats in your county. What do they do? Trap and euthanize ferals? Ugh. Makes me sick. Up here in Ohio we do T&R (Trap and Release). I volunteer for a rescue and we have trapped hundreds of ferals, fixed them, vaccinated them, and let them back loose where we found them. That's the best we can do for most of the ferals up here. Some we have found homes for as barn cats, but most have to live in the wild. It's a fighting battle. Good for you for doing what you can to help the ferals in your area. Good luck! Wish I could help more!
[notify]