GO!

Need help with vet bills?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 11 of 12: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 10:43am PST 
Meow,
Thanks fur this thread. Baby has been urinating a lot more than usual and Meowmie just doesn't haf the funds to pay for tests, etc. She'll look into some of the organizations mentioned and see if they are still or can help.

Purrs,
Playful
[notify]

Jess

I think you- tamed a Ferral- cat Diane-Dad

Purred: Tue Sep 28, '10 10:44am PST 
Hey ya all...
I was a memeber here before, but we moved etc...
We had Jess, Vanessa and Sweetie..
Im down to Jess and Vanessa, cause of the move to an apartment...
Need help with vet bills? Yes...anyone have any info for western Canada?
Jess was doing fine with CRF and on benazipril for 1.5 years, then I could not afford the huge checkup bill, so took her off benazipril (fortekor). Hey she was fine off it, no peeing, no drinking for a very very long time, until now the symptoms are starting agin....I have her on very wet food/low protien, but wish I could take her to the vet. Im on disability now...so even lower $$$$.
Someone suggested Azodyl last vet, cause its non prescription food suppliment, but this vet wont even front that (2 vet town)....
Anyone know of any $$$ helpers for vet bills in Canada..or any suggestions...and hey glad to be back herewink =^..^=
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 11:18pm PST 
waveway to go

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Thu Nov 11, '10 11:52pm PST 
^bump^

Jess, sorry to have missed your post before. I hope it's not too late to help!

I found this on the HSUS website:

Animal Cancer Therapy Subsidization Society Lucky Moffat Memorial Fund: Alberta only (veterinary care assistance)
http://www.actss.ca/

The Farley Foundation: Ontario only (veterinary care assistance)--I don't know if they help with illnesses besides cancer.
farleyfoundation.org

Pet Program: Toronto PWA Foundation (veterinary care assistance programs for senior, disabled or ill pet owners)
pwatoronto.org/what.htm#pets

For everykitty else, here is the link to the HSUS page, which has a lot of resources for pawrents in the U.S. and Canada:
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/trouble_affording_pet.html

Edited by author Thu Nov 11, '10 11:56pm PST

Ben

Purred: Tue Jan 4, '11 1:11am PST 
way to go

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Thu Jan 6, '11 12:28pm PST 
Ducky here is some infor you might find helpfl with vet bills. Ducky's mom, please keep us updated on how he is feeling. hugand purrs headbonks. I have read our ktties feed off our emotions so try and stay calm and peacful for him.
[notify]

Solomon

The Purrmaster

Purred: Wed Mar 23, '11 4:57pm PST 
BUMPING this thread so ofur kitties can see. Mama & me don't qualify fur any of these except Care Credit which we already have. Maybe someone else can benefit tho.
[notify]

Sydney- Taylor

Love me Love me- Love me!!

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 6:23pm PST 
Just curious. ..has anyone here ever gotten assistance from any of these sites? Are they legit?? I hate to be negative Nora...I just don't want to get scammed ...
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Thu Oct 20, '11 4:58pm PST 
Bump
[notify]

Ben

Purred: Sun Jun 3, '12 1:09am PST 
kitty

(Page 11 of 12: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12