GO!

Very Boisterous Brit

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 8:22pm PST 
Hi all, my Brit 'Chester' is a very confident and boisterous 9mths old who is constantly chasing and jumping on the back of my 11yr old Burmilla. I think he is only play fighting or possibly trying to dominate but my other cat doesn't like it so all I hear is this constant hissing and growling from her to him. He has been neutered which made no difference. Would you call this a British kitten trait that will die off as he gets older? I am thinking of getting another Brit as a younger companion for him but I would hate to compound the problem and have him chasing two cats or the two brits chasing the burmilla. I am just worried he is stressing our other cat and not sure what to do? Suggestions?
[notify]