GO!

My BSH worries

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 3:28pm PST 
Hi all, i've recently brought a new little BSH silver shaded into our home, and she is so cuddley and affectionate, we've fallen in love with her instantly. 2 things have concerned us though,
- the breeder wants us to take her back for desexing next week, and at that age she'll only be about 10-11 weeks old.
- also she keeps scratching her ear, and the hair is falling out and the skin feels scabby/crusty - i can't find any adult fleas, but it looks like flecks of dirt in her undercoat frown
- finally, i have concerns that she may not be a purebreed, her tail is faily slim and doesn't really have that short stubby rounded look that our last lilac BSH girl had...
- her eyes are currently green, but they are looking more yellow as time goes on, i thought all silver shaded BSH had to have green eyes?
HELP!
[notify]