GO!

Do I look like a Brit?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dani

Scaredy cat.

Purred: Wed Jul 16, '08 11:24pm PST 
Well, my Mum thinks I might be part British Shorthair.. When my fur mom was running around and got pregnant with me, there was a Brit in that neighborhood, and my Mum says that I have the same round face and muscular build. She's not sure, but she thinks that I look like one. I am a blue cream, which she says is a common color in Brits. I know my fur mum is not a British Shorthair, because she lives with me and doesn't look anything like a British.

So, can I hear from some fellow Brits? Do I look like I could be one of you?
[notify]

Gracie

"everything here- belongs to- me..."

Purred: Sun Nov 30, '08 12:43pm PST 
Well, you have a nice round head with a short nose, round eyes and a thick tail...The only bit you're missing is the copper eyes, but that must be from your other parent...
[notify]