GO!

Help Psycho Shorthair!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nutmeg- Cholula

Silly Moo Magoo

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '08 5:25am PST 
Hi, we've taken in a stray british shorthair, we've had him now for about four months. 99% of the time he is a friendly and affectionate cat but now and again, and sometimes for no aparent reason he attacks my partner and I quite viciously. We have a female cat and sometimes he attacks her too. He hasn't been neutered, could this be the problem? We are planning to have him neutered but first he needs to be tested for Leukaemia and Feline HIV which at the moment I don't have the money to fund.

Also he seems to have weepy eyes quite alot, is this common to the breed?

Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated.
Thanks
Nutmegs mum
[notify]

koochi

play till you- cant play no- more!!! x

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '09 2:50pm PST 
hi
is this the cat in question on the photo?
if so i dont meen to be rude but i dont think it is a british shorthair, it looks like a domestic shorthair which is not a pure bread cat.
all the samr it is damb cute!!! xx
[notify]