GO!

Why am I such a bully!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Simby

I LOVE WATER

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '07 10:21pm PST 
My Name is Simby ..I am alway's after my
new brother an Abyssiniam Garcie..

I can't help it I just want to play and he won't have any part of it! So I just torment him!
If you want to see my kitty slide show
it's here
http://www.geocities.com/tajicat.geo/slideshownew.htm
[notify]

Kiara

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 4:24am PST 
I don't know Simby but i'm always bullying my brother Freddy. The Human is pretty mad with me doing it at the moment coz he's been so sick. I just get carried away. like today you see. It started as me pouncing on him, to a bit of boxing, then he ran, and well, i chased and the rest is history..i nearly was when the human caught me and he was all hiding.
[notify]

Tish

Flying free

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 5:15am PST 
Hmmm I'm part Bengal and I'm just a bully in general maybe it's in our bloodshrugthinking
[notify]

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 6:30pm PST 
i'm a bully too, but since there's no other cats around, i bully my big dog around. i chase him all over the house and then spring onto his butt and latch on as he runs around the house. i highly recommend it.
[notify]

Maddie "The- Blue Eyed- Snow Spo

NEVER MISS A- TRICK

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '07 2:22pm PST 
Oh Simby, Iam not a bully perhaps as I am a cute girl. I have a boy Bengal friend called Jaffa & he is a bully. He also likes to bully MICE !!!. Meow, Purr Purr.
[notify]

Barkley (5/5/95 - 2/2/09)

It's all about- ME!

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 11:58am PST 
I am a huge bully to my brother Griffey and it makes mom reallly mad. Griffey is the beta male of our household and so I know he won't try to get me back. If he did, I'd be in trouble because he's a lot bigger than me! I know better than to bully my other brother Carson because he's an alpha guy like me and he wouldn't put up with it.

Mom says I act like a bully when I am stressed, particularly when she is leaving for work. So, I have a time out in my cat carrier, where I calm down and take a nap. Then I'm nice again...
[notify]

Leonidas

Big Leo!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 2:45am PST 
I'll take any of you Bengals on! I am an alley cat with issues! Let's rock!
[notify]

Charlie

I live to drive- mom nuts!

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '08 8:34am PST 
I like to bully my sister Chloe, she is an orange little "girlie" cat. It drives mom nuts but I can't stop. I also throw myself at the sunroom windows when neighbor cats walk by. I would kick their butts if I could. But mom won't let me.

thinking
[notify]

Tigger

Lizards!

Purred: Thu May 22, '08 6:30pm PST 
I love to chase around my much smaller hemmingway sister. She hates me and I love to torment her! I won't even let her on the linai she steps in that doorway and i'm all over her! My mom and dad hate it and usually yell really loud and I run away... ..but 20 minutes later I'm trying to get her again! And they yell AGAIN! I can't help myself! I guess its in the male bengal blood to be a bully! shrug
[notify]