GO!

Hello all you bengals out there.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Taffy Morgana

I am the Woo! - >^..^<

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 11:34am PST 
Merlin and I want to say Hey! to all the bengals and see if anyone has any questions or comments to make in this forum. We think Catster is great and we like to check things out as often as Meowmy will let us.
[notify]

CB

ZOOM!

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 6:23pm PST 
Hi Taffy!

I do have a question... my people think I might be part Bengal. I would have put this in the main forums, but I decided to go straight to the Bengals first, since you all are sure to know what Bengals look like and act like. So, do you think I am?
[notify]

Coco- (Couturecats- Coco Chanel)

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 9:41pm PST 
Hi! We are the "Watch Out!" gang! I'm Coco, then there's Bounce and Mow - we're all bengals. We also have Duck and Sweetheart who are rescued ferals and last, but not least, there's Zuri - she's a savannah. Come check us out.
[notify]

Thomas Jack,- TJ

"If Mom Has it,- I wants it!"

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '07 8:10pm PST 
Meeoowww I'm TJ, a 9 month old Bengal rescue! I live with 2 other kitties, Hope E and Mr Marble. They call me the terror kitten, but I just like to play!snoopy
[notify]

Kiara

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '07 1:14am PST 
hi Taffy.

Good to see we have somewhere to be our elitist best. hail

Do you like water. my human read that as a breed we like water, but i just don't get it. No wet paws for me.
[notify]

Tish

Flying free

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '07 5:18am PST 
Am I part Bengal. I don't hate water but I'm not overly keen. I beat up the dog and am big with a flab.
[notify]

Phillia

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 5:09pm PST 
I just love water! My humans think that I am crazy, but I like to sit outside the tub and wait for them to get. I will hop right in as soon as they turn off the shower and play with all the little pools of water. Once I tried to get in while the girl was stepping out, and she almost fell on me! Clumsy human.
kitty
[notify]

Otis

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 8:57pm PST 
I too was wondering if I might be part Bengal. Mommy rescued me from the pound last month where a mean human brought me as a "stray." The pound people knew she was lying though. They told Mommy that someone paid money for me and then decided I was too much to handle! I have a very pretty marble pattern with spots on my belly. Why don't some of you take a look at my pictures and see what you think?
[notify]

Ichigo

SUPER ICHI!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 7:36pm PST 
I am half bangel my kitty mommy was a breeding kitty that got out at the wrong time and well...
But I have my pretty spots! just on half of me but they are still cute...

Mommy said that that I would get a full breed bother in a year or two from my kitty mommy more then likly.

And I love water my mommy has to fight to keep me out of the front of the shower when mommy is washing her hair. She makes me stay at the back.
[notify]

Gabby Cat.

I have his he- has mine! I love- Midnight

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 4:28pm PST 
hi im gabby and im not only a bengal im also an oci and that makes me what people call a cheetoh and no not the tasty human snack
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3