GO!

My two male cats born from the same mom, had them for a year. Now there fighting.

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Felix

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 7:25pm PST 
Hello I have two male cats Felix and pussy for a year. Both born from the same mother, found them both together. Took them both in, so they been living together for a year now. Never had a problem with any of them, up until the turned one years and now there fighting. And I haven't been able to afford neutauring at the moment, but I am still looking around for a cheap clinic. So really need some advice to stop them from fighting, just until I can get them fixed, Please kitty:^frown^^
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Sun Oct 6, '13 8:46am PST 
The only solution would be to keep them separated until you can have them neutered.
Good luck!
Marlin
[notify]