GO!

Kicking Cat Litter Out of the Box

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Quagmire

Giggity giggity- goo!

Purred: Mon Apr 30, '12 9:09pm PST 
Get a deeper litter box, and try maybe less litter?
[notify]

Baby Sister

Easter Surprise- (She was born on- Easter)

Purred: Tue May 1, '12 10:04am PST 
We have three litter boxes placed strategically around the house. Two are covered one isn't. The undercovered box seems to be our problem area. There's more litter strewn about there than the other two. The covered litter box im my bathroom has the least amount of mess. The extra large covered box has little litter kicked outside as well. So you tell me...who knows what goes on inside their little kitty minds.

I do have a problem with one of our Chausies...she stratches and stratches... forever. Here's the deal...not in the litter (she does cover up her business), but on the edge of the entrance door. Her behavior borders on obsessive/compulsive.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2