|Purred: Tue Oct 25, '11 7:03pm PST |
|So, summary of interventions:
1) new litter
2) switch back to old litter
3) daily litter scooping
4) 2nd litter box
5) vet checkup
6) clomipramine ear salve
7) feliway diffuser
8) more attention
9) cleaning all surfaces that have been soiled with specialized spray for that purpose
10) addition of cat attract herbs to new litter box
1) eats normally
2) sleeps normally
3) seeks and accepts attention normally
4) uses her litter box normally
5) no other visible health issues - ie. weight loss/gain, dripping eyes or nose, panting, etc.
6) 1x/day defecates somewhere outside of her litter box. used to be our bed, now that it's completely blocked off, it's been our couch. does not defecate more than 1x somewhere else and no strange texture.
She demonstrates no additional anxiety, in fact with the feliway, if anything she is a little more chilled out.
I just don't know what to do next or what she's trying to tell us.
|my posts|| [notify]|