GO!

Does anyone else's cat Sigh, Hiccup, Burp or Twitch?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Riley

Purred: Thu Apr 14, '11 10:02am PST 
My kitty hiccups sometimes after hes done eating; and sighs when hes trying to settle himself down and go to sleep. I think its cute!
[notify]

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Thu Apr 21, '11 4:31pm PST 
Milo burps sometimes. We realized that he sometimes has a slow-moving digestive system, so if yours does it a lot, get him checked out. We have to give him some medicine to help things move along. He tolerates it well.
[notify]

Manxi

I Demand Your- Full Attention!

Purred: Thu Apr 21, '11 8:04pm PST 
I do all but twitch.

I sigh when I am content, usually before nappys.

I hiccup when I eat or drink too fast.

I burp when I have wet food.

And I farts. It can clear a room.
[notify]

Galahad

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '12 9:55am PST 
my kitty Galahad hiccups when he drinks his water fast! I too was scared at first but realize that this is just "normal-ish".

As for sighing..YES...Galahad does this too. primarily after he has been running around and decides time to stop! Or when he decides yes, nap time. BUT sometimes I think he does it as a sign toward me of disdain or disappointment. Guess he really is French! the french courts do this smile

No burping yet.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2