GO!

Tricks!!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Chloe

Purred: Wed Apr 19, '06 7:57am PST 
Do any of you do tricks?? My mommy has taught me a lot of them!! I can sit, stand, shake, speak, and kiss! I'm trying out dance but I'm not quite sure about it yet.
[notify]

R.I.P. Mr.- Snuggles xx

Stop Brushing- Me!!!

Purred: Wed Apr 19, '06 8:29am PST 
No none of us can :-(

But mum says it doesnt matter smile
[notify]

Nemo (until- we meet- again)

What\'s for- dinner

Purred: Wed Apr 19, '06 9:46am PST 
My tricks are mostly so-called "dog tricks". I can do:

Come when called, sit, lay down, stay, up off, walk on harness and leash, and go to my crate on command.

I can’t do fancy cat tricks like high 5 and stuff. My human doesn’t teach me those….
[notify]

R.I.P~- Snickers!~&h- earts;

~♥Gone But- Still Here In- owr Heart

Purred: Fri Apr 21, '06 10:45am PST 
I Can! I do sit,lay down,jump,hi-5,roll over,play dead and sit pritty!

My mommy is soooo proud of me!♥!
[notify]

Ajax

Boycott Iams!

Purred: Fri Apr 21, '06 3:03pm PST 
Wow good ob Snickers!
[notify]

Ebony

As Mad As A Cut- Snake

Purred: Fri Apr 28, '06 4:02pm PST 
I can... kinda. I will sit for food or for the chance to run after a ball of tinfoil. And I fetch.
[notify]

Ebony

As Mad As A Cut- Snake

Purred: Fri Apr 28, '06 4:03pm PST 
I can... kinda. I will sit for food or for the chance to run after a ball of tinfoil. And I fetch.
[notify]

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Fri Apr 28, '06 10:25pm PST 
I do some. Both my brother and I will sit up on our hind legs. Boots will do it anytime but I will hold out for a treat. I also give high 5's. I like to play catch with treats. Mom throws it towards me and I will catch it with my paws. I play fetch with my beanies and sometimes I bring them back....smile Also if I like someone or real comfortable around them I will attack their leg on command. Mom will just give me a little nod or say go for it. Then I go to the entertainment cabinet where the treats are stored and wait for my reward. I can also open cabinets and doors but still haven't figured out how to open the place the treats are kept.
[notify]

Midas

Want a head- butt?

Purred: Sat Apr 29, '06 3:19am PST 
I do tricks! My mummy thinks my cutest trick is when I stand up on my back legs like a meerkat. Truth is, I taught myself how to do that one! I can also fetch my sponge ball when Mum throws it for me. And I sit for treats. I'm such a clever boy smile
[notify]

Little Ma Ma

Spoiled rotten? - No, I'm spoiled- sweet!

Purred: Sat Apr 29, '06 1:41pm PST 
Oh, I can do lots of tricks, but not for treats- I don't like treats. I sit, shake, shake with the other paw, shake with both paws, stand on two legs, and shut the cabinate door.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2