GO!

potty...

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Mama

Kitty in the- City

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 10:10am PST 
When my mommy & daddy are sleeping in the morning, sometimes i'll go on daddy's side of the blanket...and go potty(only number 1). My mommy & daddy get very upset and we don't know what to do.I don't even know why i am doing that...it doesn't happen all the time probably once every couple of months.....any ideas??
[notify]

Jack the- GiantCat- HumphreyRIP

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 8:11pm PST 
Are you an older kittie? Sometimes when kitties get older it may be too hard to reach the potty in time. Best to put another potty in mom and dad's bedroom. My mom's friend's kitty JUST had this problem and her vet said that and you know what? She has a box upstairs now, too, and no mistakes anymore! Love, Jack
[notify]

Mama

Kitty in the- City

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 12:21pm PST 
no i'm only 1 year....my mommy and daddy have my litter box in there room...and it seems to them like sometimes i do it on purpose...any other ideas?? should i go to the vet?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 5:48pm PST 
Maybe a trip to the vet would not be such a bad idea. Going potty where you don't normally go can be a sign of sickness. It is best to have illness ruled out. Good luck.
[notify]

Inky

Fun is what it's- all about

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 7:26pm PST 
I have to agree with Diego and a trip to the vet might be a good idea. Better safe than sorry.

*waves to Diego*
[notify]

Mama

Kitty in the- City

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 2:19pm PST 
thanks everybody...my mommy and daddy made an appointment for me on friday..so hopefully it's not too bad..Thanks though.

Lots of Love,
Mama=^..^=
[notify]