GO!

I bite mommy's feet!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Macgyver

Master of Wires- and Nails

Purred: Sun Apr 2, '06 11:07pm PST 
Hi! I bite mommy's feet when mommy doesn't have socks on. Her toes are irresistable, how do I stop doing this? Mommy gets mad sometimes smile
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon Apr 3, '06 2:18am PST 
I think it's just something that little dudes do. I used to bite more when I was younger, but as I get older I'm losing the oral fixation. I still love to play, though!!! smile

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Mon Apr 3, '06 8:00am PST 
my mommy says that is an off limits things, her say never should lets us play with feets or hands teach us to be bad later.. then they not think it is funny. she says to have your mommy have a toy near by and when you go to do that say NO very firmly and give you the toy instead Bluie
[notify]

Amber- (1997-2011)

Purred: Mon Apr 3, '06 8:09pm PST 
Looks like you are a real kitten.
Mom should still give you a firm NO when you bite her,if you still bite her afterwards,let her tap you on the nose.
[notify]

☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Mon Apr 3, '06 8:56pm PST 
3 cheers for feet!
Mom doesn't seem to enjoy that game as much as I do either. When I bite, she'll either yell NO or give me something else to chew.
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Mon Apr 3, '06 9:20pm PST 
I used to bite feet too. It was so irresistable, those bare feet hanging over the sofa, and Mommy not paying attention to me, then. . .CHOMP! First she would yell, then squirt me with water. After over two years of that (not consistant, I would have months at a time where feet weren't that attractive to me) she then started running me through the shower, cold shower! After about six showers, I got the message.
I don't bite many feet any more.
[notify]

Ben

Mitten kittens- are special too!

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 8:20am PST 
Have mommy do what I do to Jammi when he bothers me-make her put her paw on your head while saying no! Mommy read about this in a book, its basically how kitties say "no, don't do that!" to one another.
[notify]

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 6:14pm PST 
Instead of going for the feet I go for the leg. Sometimes when I am hanging upside down on a leg it is hard to resist not taking a little nip at the foot. I normally only do this to my mom's boyfriend and my human sister....I mean cat toy. Sometimes she will be walking with me hanging upside down off her leg. I try not to be too rough so they won't complain. But hard enough to let them know who is really the ruler of the kingdom and that they better stay in line or else...smile
[notify]

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 6:17pm PST 
Instead of going for the feet I go for the leg. Sometimes when I am hanging upside down on a leg it is hard to resist not taking a little nip at the foot. I normally only do this to my mom's boyfriend and my human sister....I mean cat toy. Sometimes she will be walking with me hanging upside down off her leg. I try not to be too rough so they won't complain. But hard enough to let them know who is really the ruler of the kingdom and that they better stay in line or else...smile
[notify]

Coco

Homeland- Security

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 8:55am PST 
I bite Mom's heinie when I'm hungry
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2