GO!

I like to eat fluff off the carpet!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Jasmine

Freak-Out!

Purred: Wed Mar 8, '06 9:39am PST 
If I'm walking along and see something small on the carpet, be it . . . carpet fluff, a small piece of paper, a food crumb, a bug, a collection of cat hair, trash, whatever . . . I just stick it to my tongue and down it goes!

I don't search for these things, - if I come across one, I just eat it without a second thought!
I'm a living vacuum cleaner!

Does anyone else randomly eat pieces of fluff off the floor?
[notify]

LuLu - Now an angel

Prettiest eyes- on Catster

Purred: Wed Mar 8, '06 11:34am PST 
Oh, I do the same thing. I end up puking about 70% of the time after I do it too. Mom just loves that.
[notify]

Sooty

Just eat it!

Purred: Thu Mar 9, '06 6:32am PST 
Hi there!
I love doing that too!
I am really fussy about my food, and sometimes I think it might be about to leap out of the bowl and attack me!
But any old indigestible crud I find on the floor - yum! And if I see mum coming to get it off me I have to eat it up really quick - I never spit it out heh heh
I do like to eat bugs too.......
It all started ages ago when I ate a whole ribbon..... that was a really bad idea though because non-one could work out what was wrong with me at first, then eventually I had to have surgery to get it out frown
Now anything like that is totally banned at our house!
[notify]

♥Willi- e♥

Boycott Iams!

Purred: Thu Mar 9, '06 5:07pm PST 
I used to do that but mommy spraied it with a nontoxic cleaner so when I tried to eat it, it would taste bad. She considers it kind of like what she uses, nail bite, keeping her from biting. He he. Maybe that will work for you guys. Hope it works.
Willie.
[notify]

♥Willi- e♥

Boycott Iams!

Purred: Thu Mar 9, '06 5:07pm PST 
I used to do that but mommy spraied it with a nontoxic cleaner so when I tried to eat it, it would taste bad. She considers it kind of like what she uses, nail bite, keeping her from biting. He he. Maybe that will work for you guys. Hope it works.
Willie.
[notify]

Soddie D

Get 'em!

Purred: Wed Mar 22, '06 1:10pm PST 
Hehe! I do that!

I like white and red carptets. Not blue though. Blue was so last year.
[notify]

Simone

Total sweetheart

Purred: Fri Mar 24, '06 10:06am PST 
hehe I do that too! And the corners of paper or a notebook are ideal snacks too, when I can get them! Wheee!!!

Mom can't WAIT for me to grow up a little more. hehehe
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Sat Mar 25, '06 12:18pm PST 
Oh, yes, I cannot stand a loose thread, or piece of lint, or fuzz, or paper either, I snatch them up and swallow fast cause mom will fish it out of my mouth Bluie
[notify]

Gem

The Littest- Trouble Maker

Purred: Sat Mar 25, '06 2:27pm PST 
I eat fluff from the kitty tower! you know how the little bits of carpet fall off after a tower or kitty condo has been used over and over and over? I think they taste yummy!
[notify]