GO!

Scratching!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Cooper

Purred: Thu Sep 1, '05 10:04am PST 
I actually heard about soft paws a few weeks and started a thread on "what I love about catster" asking who's tried them. I bought some on ebay the other night. I ordered pink. I got them for a male but he's a Momma's boy so maybe he'll forgive me. He is about 6 months of age so I bought small...that way he can use them and also my two kittens who are smaller than him can grow into them. I have heard great things about them...hopefully they work out for us. I paid 17.00 for 40 of them. That was after shipping on ebay. I don't know how much they are at superpetz. I may have gotten screwed getting them off ebay...who knows.
[notify]

Bandido

the geek cat XD

Purred: Tue Sep 6, '05 1:28pm PST 
I'm quite a scratching cat, but I dont do it so often now, I only take out my claws when I play or when I want to wake up mommy in the morning and she never listen to me... but any way, she stop playing with me and held high up in the ceiling when I scratched her a lot or being confined in her room while they where out side... I got the message and I started to cut off scratching.. but now I bite big grin she is crazy trying to do anything to stop me doing it but I will stop only when she pays me attention when I want my morning play time... the rest of the time I'm quite charming young cat and she always rub my head and cheeks to show me her love smile my mom wants to know what to do with the biting problem, dont let her know what to do big grin
bye!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2