GO!

I don't cover up my poo!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Keoke

I'm a bunny ...- Bunny! Bunny!- Bunny!

Purred: Wed Nov 9, '05 7:29am PST 
I don't cover my poo either. That's what little brothers are for! Macavity is litterbox OCD. No matter how well Capone covers his, Macavity comes in behind him and covers it more. I figure, if he's gonna do it for me, why bother?

I'll rent him out as a poo cover-er for 5 treats!!! hehehehe
[notify]

Macavity

Wanna snuggle? - Do ya???

Purred: Wed Nov 9, '05 7:30am PST 
I'd do it for free Keo! Its very important to keep the litterbox tidy. We need to set a good example for Capone -- he's still learning the ins and outs of catdom.

I don't mind doing it for you though brother ... I'm more than happy to help you out smile
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Wed Nov 9, '05 7:57am PST 
Whoooppps, i've been caught out by Daisy!!!!! Hope she doesn't go off me....he he he

Askem

You want me to- WHAT!!!!

Purred: Wed Nov 9, '05 10:32am PST 
I always cover my poo. Mom & Dad get the scented litter for me so I make sure I use it. Also, they are always going downstairs and checking my box to make sure it is clean. Since I'm so big, Mom put away the box that came with me and bought me a big one. She told Dad it was really called an under the bed storage box, but it's plenty big enough for me. The other one was a large one but not quite large enough; I always felt I had to fold myself in half to use it.
Since Mom & Dad make the effort to keep my box clean, I make the effort to keep my deposits covered up.
[notify]

Benjamin

The Great Black- Panther

Purred: Thu Nov 10, '05 4:09pm PST 
My little brother Dobie won't cover his either. He use to scratch the liners really bad so Mom had to stop using them. She has to scoop everyday because I won't use the box if I can't step around Dobie's mess. [Rolls eyes] what a goober. We now have two boxes so it's now so bad.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3