GO!

FOURTH Cat???? Yikes!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '06 10:40am PST 
Sounds like everything is going well, for the most part!
Even if Sasha doesn't become Google's "best friend" at least she can tolerate him. She probably just needs some more time to accept him than you and Sammy did.
You have a very cute family. Will you be putting up a page for Google? If so, let us know. I can't wait to see him!
[notify]

Gwinny

Never met a- furry mousie I- didn't like

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '06 1:58pm PST 
Thanks, Sophie!

My mommy wants to put up a page for Google, but she has to get more pictures of him first. She says he moves too fast to photograph, plus since he's all black, he's even more "invisible" than I am against dark backgrounds.

I'll try to get him to pose more.

Purrs,
Gwinny
[notify]

Macy

::meow::

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '06 5:10am PST 
glad to hear that you are getting along with your new brother...... My meowmie introduced a boy into our two kitty home back in July.... I still hiss and growl at him but sometimes we actually sleep next to one another... My sister Ellie plays with Bagheera alot but she still hisses at him and she swats at him a lot. It just takes a lot of time and patience..... my meowmie sometimes gets upset because we fight alot with him and its hard to tell the difference between fighting and playing...
[notify]

Sweetie- (1996-2008)

An angel in- disguise

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '06 12:36pm PST 
Gwinny m'dear - you should try having 13 other family members to try and get along with. *giggles*
[notify]

Jasper

Don't break the- rules around- here!

Purred: Wed Jan 25, '06 5:22pm PST 
OH MY! It sounds just lik what happened today! Cococa and Jasper had to meet after Cocoa's miracle of coming home. They hissed and groaned. Now they just sit away from each other. i say it is time. If they don't getalong at first, don't get frightened or worried! Just wait!
[notify]

Gwinny

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 9:35am PST 
Hi, guys,

Just to bring you up to date: Mommy finally posted a web page for Google (http://www.catster.com/?288548). But she feels it doesn't really do him justice. He is very lively, but it's hard to see that in a photo.

We are all getting along. Google is kind of mean, though. He doesn't want anyone else to sit on Mommy's lap or sleep with her. Sammy and I just ignore him or give him a swat, but poor Tasha takes it to heart. She loves to sleep on the pillow between Mommy and Daddy, but Google has driven her away.

Mommy thinks Google just feels insecure because he had several homes before he moved in with us. What do you think?

Gwinny
[notify]

Lili

I'm a terror

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 10:45am PST 
Let him the time to settle in. Maybe your mom should not let him do that to your sister.
We are a big buch at home and that doesn't work fine all day most of it but sometimes mom get to spray us with water because we are not good cats!
[notify]

Gwinny

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 12:46pm PST 
Thanks, Lili. I don't think your idea will work. Mommy has tried to keep Google away from Tasha, but when she yells at him or physically removes him he just returns, and Tasha is the one who gets scared and upset.

I feel sorry for Tasha. I'm glad I'm sure of myself and can handle Google!

Gwinny
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2