GO!

Update on - Miss Social Butterfly

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Mama Kitty

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '05 5:42pm PST 
Oh, wow! Were so very happy. Mama'Kitty will even get up in bed with me or my mother now. She will lay right next to me, and just sleep there. She lets you pet her, and doesn't jump as much. Shes O.K with Lady now, too. We brought her downstairs the other day after her bath, and we closed the living room door(This was before the hurricane.) and let her run around. She walked around and sniffed everything, etc.. We let her out a little bit after, and were just sitting there watching TV after she went upstairs. About 5 minutes later, she came strolling in like she owned the place! We got a pretty good laugh out of it. She just pranced/strolled in, her head held high, her tail sitting up straight, and acted as if it was HER house. She likes Milo a little more now, too.

She'll even lay in my bed and clean her self, stick her head in my face purring, or start licking my arm/hand.

Wowwy wow wow, shes about 5 years old, and shes a kitten for the first time!
[notify]

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '05 6:39pm PST 
Sounds like Mama'Kitty has come a long way! Just shows what the power of love can do!
[notify]

Mama Kitty

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '05 9:37pm PST 
Yes, she sure did! Just think about it kitties, she went from hiding under the bed 24/7 to sleeping on the bed! And we show were proud of her, too, whenever she gets up on somebodys bed at night, we always give her the most room. We don't even do that with Lady! But then again, Lady is a dog, and she farts.. But, yeah, were so very happy for Mama!
[notify]