GO!

Charging at Dogs

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Spike-R.I.P

Meow

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '05 12:56pm PST 
I don't see the big deal but my human is complaining let me get to the point, I see a dog and I run and charge after it swearing and yowlling at the top of my voice and when the dog isn't smart enouth to move I jump,bite and kick at the dog ( I have only done this twice thankfully they run ).I know now that my human is sad because she can't get a dog but she want's to know is it possible for me to be taught not to chase after dogs and to icnore them.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '05 6:48pm PST 
I don't know the answer to your question. I just wanted to say that I attack dogs, too. There's nothing wrong with that. I hate them and they deserve it.
[notify]

Spike-R.I.P

Meow

Purred: Sat Oct 22, '05 2:53am PST 
Thanks anyway my human worries because she thinks I will hurt a dog rearly bad and since we live just behind a park loads of dogs pass our house. I don't see the problem nasty creatures always chasing us it's thier turn to be chased if you ask me.
[notify]

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Sat Oct 22, '05 10:07am PST 
don't worry about it. i live with two dogs and they have friends over all the time. i like to attack them sometimes and sometimes i just ignore them or play with them. have you ever heard of a cat killing a dog? i mean really, there is nothing to worry about unless the dog is really really little.
[notify]