GO!

** Aldo & Noelle now re-homed - Awaiting Updates on Tess **

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 11:18am PST 
You know that their mom Laurel passed away. The dog is at animal control in Tampa. The cats are in the home and will be removed soon. Anyone interested in giving them a home?
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 12:11pm PST 
This is such sad news Hazel Lucy.

Thank you for starting this post. We feel so helpless over here in the UK.

I would really like to see a donation fund started that would help towards Tess & Aldos upkeep, i would be happy to organise it but i wouldnt know where to start and it may be difficult being in another country, but if funds are stopping them finding a new loving home then maybe we could all help.

Is somebody feeding them both whilst they are still in the house?

Come on Catsters - we've done this before, we can do it again.

Lets do this for Laurel hug

Edited by author Sun May 18, '08 12:24pm PST

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:00pm PST 
Bruce,
I am waiting to hear again from Laurel's brother, left my phone number. One catster says she'll take Noelle. Another or two have said they will take Aldo and Tess. I posted in the Catster Railroad so that they'll be ready when we know what's what. I'll call Tampa animal control tomorrow when they open and find out about Noelle. Being a pit bull/terrier/lab means time is vital.
I have no doubt Catsters can make this happen.
Oh, the landlord is leaving food, and Laurel's brother is going over there Monday.
Hazel Lucy

Edited by author Sun May 18, '08 1:01pm PST

[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:07pm PST 
Thanks for the update Hazel Lucy.

Things are sounding promising. We wish there was more we could do.

Paws and fingers crossed.

hughughughug

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:17pm PST 
We are purring for them to find a safe home quickly. I posted a link to this thread in the Jasper and Jillian Miracle Manx group. Someone there may have some ideas or help to offer too.
We will keep purring and praying hug
[notify]

♥- Apache

Smile and the- world smiles- with you

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:19pm PST 
Tampa Animal Control is pretty good. It would be awesome if everyone got new homes!
[notify]

Winnie and- Chester

Mom...he just- bounced me- again!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:32pm PST 
Bruce is there any way catster can go in and mark their pages at adoptable so at least those searching for adoptable cats/dogs will see them
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:40pm PST 
Good idea Winnie and Chester, i am certain they will be able to do this. I will get Mom to email one of her contacts at HQ way to go

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:56pm PST 
WE are all PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING that Tess, Aldo & Noelle will find new, loving homes.
We know that Catster can do it.
As Bruce said. We feel so helpless over here in UK.
[notify]

Smudge

Sweet Cheeks !!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 2:26pm PST 
yup we secong Mouse and Brucey, we too feel sooo helpless, great idea about the fund Brucey we dont have much money but what we do have can go to the fund, their need is greater than ours, Hazel lucy thanks so mcuh for keeping us updated * group hug*hughug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]