GO!

Two questions about my Aby

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Tue Jul 23, '13 1:45am PST 
Hi all, new poster here.

I have a blue (well more like grey) Abyssinian boy, he is just over 1 year old, but he sheds like there is no tomorrow. I can brush him for 15 minutes, get a load of hair, brush him immediately after and get the same amount of hair and then again. It's impossible to pick him up and not be covered in hair! is this normal?

The second question pertains to his diet. He is fussier than the queen! There is no cat food out there that he will eat, he only likes his specially formulated for coat and neutered cats dry crunchy food, drinks very little, and I can just about make him have some raw chicken or beef. Even then it's not a failsafe option.

Please help smile
[notify]