Pet-Peeves: being Kissed -- when I try, she puts her paws on my lips, and throws her head back and YEEEOOOWLS
Favorite Toy: Casper's poms, catnip mice, the chain fobs from my ceiling fan
Favorite Nap Spot: Snuggled up with Sasquatch or the top shelf of cat tree in my bedroom
Favorite Food: boiled chicken or ANYTHING "people food"
Skills: She has learned how to open doors, but her favorite "trick" is to turn my bedroom light off and on, by the pull chains
Arrival Story: When I went to Texas to pick up Dagger, I ended up bringing Emma along, because they were so attached. Sandra (Unique Prints Cattery) considered her pet quality, and wanted to keep them together. How COULD I say NO????
Bio: Emma is more than the USUAL curious cat. She is curious about EVERYTHING. She watches what I do, then tries to imitate me. She discovered she could turn the light in my room on and off with the pull chains, and right now, it is her favorite game. She learns things quickly, and doesn't forget. She loves to HELP me do things... and even MORE...she loves to steal goodies off my plate, when I'm trying to eat :) And her FAVORITE thing to do, is start some mischief then holler for Sasquatch to come save her
My meowmy said I could write a quick note, today, even though I'm in BIG trubble wif my daddy.
He called meowmy at wurk today, and told her if she heard me knocking something "noisy" around on the tile, or wooden floors, to please see if she could "catch" me playing with my new "shiny" toy I "stole" from him.
I've ALWAYS liked shiny things, they KNOW that... I think it's my daddy's fault, for leaving something out, that I wasn't supposed to play wif!
Bottom line... my new toy is an heirloom wedding band, made from three colors of gold, braided. It's soooo pretty, I just couldn't resist!
Meowmy sez I have to help her "look for it" tonight.
Keep all your kitty paw toes crossed that we can find it, so daddy won't stay mad at me.
I've been TAGGED by Lucy, Coco, Ben and Tish. (I got tagged a lot - cause I have lots of friends - but meowmy has been furry bizzy, so it took me a while to get her to sit down and help me type my list.
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. Even tho I was FREE because I was so bonded with my "show cat" brother - everyone who sees me thinks I'm the prettiest. I think we are both pretty - just a little different.
2. I love my DADDY best. When daddy isn't home, I will come to meowmy for petting and treats - but when he is home, I spend most of my time in his room.
3. I like to go visit our foster kitty, Louie. He and Snowdrop stay in a room separate from the rest of us - but sometimes when meowmy goes in to feed them, and clean their litterbox - I sneak in between her feet. Louie is furry cute, but scared of EVERYTHING!
4. I'm not scared of ANYTHING! Daddy has a little battery run personal fan that has soft vinyl blades that lite up. When he gets it out, I think it's time to PLAY - and I bite the blades to make them stop. Meowmy and Daddy think this is furry funny.
5. I do NOT like for meowmy or daddy to clip my claws.
6. I LOVE boiled chicken and Liv-a-Littles freeze dried chicken treats.
I do NOT like raw chicken, like Zenith, Victoria and Lightnin. I demand that MY chicken be served cooked, warm and diced!
7. I like to eat my dinner on the counter, near the microwave. I do not think it is lady-like to eat from a bowl on the floor -- YUK !
I can't think of anyone to tag - who hasn't already been tagged, cause I'm so late getting to read my mail. But I LOVE having so many Catster friends!
I went to a Valentine's party, tonight, and met a wonderful boy kitty named HOBBES!
We danced and sat on squishy soft heart shaped pillows and ate snacks and CAKE (my brufer Zenith's birthday cake) and I got icing on my whiskers.
Hobbes KISSED the icing all away.
My little heart is all aflutter! THIS is what it's like to have a BOYFRIEND!
I'm so excited, I think I may have to go get my toenails painted PINK!
I feel so grown up, now :)