Pet-Peeves: not being allowed to TEST everyone else's dinner
Favorite Toy: ANY interactive toy, catnip critters on elastic string on doorknobs
Favorite Nap Spot: The pillow next to the one Sasquatch's "mommy pillow"
Favorite Food: CHICKEN (or anything that doesn't bite HIM first!)
Skills: He likes to help me sew, perching on top of doors, playing in bathtub or kitchen sink
Arrival Story: I purchased him as a show cat, from Unique Prints Cattery in Texas. I had been watching that website, and talking with the breeder, and she sent me photos when he and his siblings were born, and I chose him, when he was 4 days old, because I loved his little FACE.
Bio: Dagger is all about ATTENTION and luv-ies. He never meets a stranger, he is very curious about EVERYTHING. He can sometimes be a little clumsy, because he goes at everything he does, full tilt - which earned him the nickname "Scooby"
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. When I was very young, I was a SHOW cat - and I won my CHAMPIONSHIP status - but meowmy said I could retire and be a pampered pet, because the show halls made my tummy get upset.
2. I LOVE my girlfriend LUCY
3. I also love my sister Emma, my little buddy Zenith, and my MEOWMY!
4. I like my xersize wheel - It is fun to run on, and when I run on my wheel, I SING for meowmy and my house-mates.
5. I like to lay across meowmy's chest when she is on the puter. She sez I can be furry HEAVY when I want to be.
6. I like for meowmy to play with us with the deer mousie. I'm furry fast and sometimes when Zenith and I both jump for it, at the same time - we collide!
7. Did I say --- I LOVE my girlcat friend LUCY best ???
Our mommy bought us a very neat present! It is an exercise wheel. It is lots of fun to RUN on... and we Bengals LOVE to RUN !!!
I was just thinking I might be getting a little chubby, when the man in the red and yellow shirt knocked on our door, delivering a wonderful TOY for me and all our other furry family members!
I LOVE to run on our new wheel. (I like it best, even though some of the other kitties here should use it more, cause they are much more chubby than me -- like CASPER -- Hint hint if you're reading this, Casper ole buddy)
When I run on our wheel, I love to SING... and when I sing --
"I Love Lucy, Lucy is my True Love, lalalalalalala, I Love My Lucy Girl"
I missed the Prom with Lucy, yesterday... and I am so sad I don't know what to do!
My dumb old mommy got a call Saturday morning, that a friend had to move, and they needed her help, and she forgot all about my date! BAD MOMMY!!
I can only hope the beautiful and wonderful Lucy, love of my life, will forgive me, and allow me to SOMEHOW make it up to her.
Please send up your kitty prayers and purrs -- for the great creator of us all, will help Lucy to find it in her heart to forgive me.
I LOVE HER SO !!!