March 28th 2012 8:12 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Well it sure is stormy weather. The rain came Tuesday and it sure brought alot with it. We might get 3 inches of rain, which is good because we need it. Congratulations to Lucy for being Catsters DDP again It is very nice that she got choosen.
Well it seems with all this rain I am getting bored and finding myself into mischief. I do not think it is bad stuff my human sister does. I think I am having fun. What have I done do you ask that I get told not to do.
1. Play Hide and seek. I like to hide and have my humans look for me. I think they are jelous that I find such good places to hide and that they can not find me.
2. sitting on the stove. They say I will burn my paws and make me get off all the time. But hey it is very close to the treat cubbord and I can climb up on the shelf and open and help my self to treats, Maybe if they were not so stingy with th treats I would not have to help myself. They are afraid if I sit there I will hurt myself ewither by getting burned or fall from the shelf.
3. I drink from the nice clean toilet bowl. ey I saw Lucy, Abbey and Scrappy do this so i though it would be ok and it is fun. If Lucy did not spill the water bowl all the TIME!! I would not have top look for other water sources.
I do not see anything wrong with my activities at all I think My humans just are freaked out and ar over protective of me.
I saw the birds in the back yard and a squirel was pepping into my room from the bush yesterday before the storms- How rude!! The frogs who Lucy and I call the Felix singing group were out last night croaking around and keeping me a wake. RThe wind Monsters were back so I had to go and hide from them. they are very scarry and they scratch at the window to come in. I did get my run today, it was late around 5 am because of those wind monsters I wanted my humans to be awake to chase them off.
Today it will have been 7 months since My momma Human Died I miss her so much! Things were so much better whan she was here. We miss her so much. Life is not fair.
well I got to go and check out things and do my yoga.
Ps. One of my human sisters think that I am getting chunky. I do not think I am I think I look FABULOUS! after all I do have strange cats peeping in my window to look at me because I am so cute!
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
1) noe; ewe most shirley due KNOT wanna sit on de stove...like ever...trooly....reeely...honest lee...
7) and we dont think ya knead ta looze weight....and guess de squirrel thinks ya look pretty good two !!! MOL :) though ewe R rite, thatz kinda nervy oh him...
5) toy let water huh....we jumped in de toy let onze...we will hafta give it a try at drinkin...tanxx mew for de tip :)
I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing - just make sure that stove isn't hot when you get on it. And I don't think you're chunky at all.