April 29th 2009 7:53 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'm a guardian angel to ROCKY! This is my very first assignment as a guardian angel cat and I'm hoping I can do a good job and be up to this very important task. I'll be sending angel dust ~ in abundance here at the Bridge ~ to my guardee and purrrrrrrrring for him each and every day.
April 10th 2008 11:26 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wooooo hooooooo! What can I say? The special honor of being chosen Cat of the Week has been given to ME! Mommy is so proud and I'm rolling in catnip here at the Bridge. Thanks so much to all my dear friends who've given stars, gifts and rosies and for all the congratulatory pmails I've received. It really means a lot to me to know that I'm loved, even after the separation of death came between me and my beloved Mommy.
November 24th 2007 8:42 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
This is what my dear friend(s) Pixel, Mocha and Popka had to say:
Ohmyohmyohmy, my new little brofurr, Mocha Latte, tagged me for a holiday game! I must name 5 things I am thankful for and tag 5 kitties and say something nice about them.
Let's see . . .
1. Well first, I'm thankful for my new little brofurr, Mocha Latte!!! (Too bad I can't tag him, but he tagged me!)
2. I'm very grateful for Albert, Administrator of the Rainbow Bridge Kitties Group, for being there so consistently and so helpfully to purr for and help kitties at the gate of the Rainbow Bridge. Albert is much on my mind, tonight.
3. I'm grateful for my life and that I'm healthy. No kidding, everykitty; tonight that seems like a great blessing to me.
4. I'm awfully thankful for my Furever At Home family: my mama, and my brother MacIntosh. Also my grandma, whom I will be living with someday soon, and my elder brother at the Bridge, Popka.
5. I'm so-much-more-than-you'll-ever-know grateful, deeply thankful for all my Catster Furriends.
I'm counting my blessings tonight with tears, smiles, and deepest prayers of gratitude.
[OK, Mocha Latte, it's just REALLY, REALLY Too Bad I can't Tag You ~ We'd have a Fine Game of Chase!!!]
1. Scootie Patootie, because she was the first kitty to make me feel so welcome on Catster, and because I love her.
2. Chai, for p-mailing comforting words to mama yesterday when she had the "stomach flu" and had to completely miss Thanksgiving.
3. Albert, because of so many, many, many welcomes and pawties and fun at the Rainbow Bridge.
4. Paula, because she and her elder brofurr, Basil, have been so kind so many, many times, and are dear furriends.
5. Phineas, another awfully cute kitty who knows how to get what he wants, for sure!!
And here's MY "thankful" post:
1. I'm thankful for the 17 years I spent on earth with my Mommy and Daddy.
2. I'm thankful for the many, many wonderful friends I've found on Catster, and particularly in RBKs group.
3. I'm thankful for my earth brother(and namesake), Albie, who arrived 17 days after my coming to the Bridge. His is a miraculous story!
4. I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and furrrrrrr-ever mate at the Bridge, Squirty.
I'm tagging SPARKY (who has a wonderfully supportive family giving generously of time and talent), GINGER (who hosts magnificant baking and slumpurr parties), PINKIE (an all-around good guy with another kind and supportive family), MIPO (whose Mom gives reiki healing long distance and welcomes kitties to our group with rosies, stars and good wishes) and GIZMO (whose Mommy is a talented formal attire, Halloween costume maker and who's very loving and supportive to newcomers and kitties sick and in need) 'cause they're my 5 male BFFs at the Bridge. And POPKA, who has been so kind and supportive to me and all the newcomers to our group.
I'm tagging MANYA (her parties are all the rage at the Bridge), TC (wing shop supervisor), ANGEL (who has a support group and website for Bridge pets)and TABBY (another talented wingmaker and formal attire maker and great wedding planner) in my 4 female BFFs at the Bridge.