September 6th 2014 2:53 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
This is the first time I have had to face this day with just mummy and Tyson. Daddy sadly passed away 2 weeks ago and Simba and Paddy our kitty playmates and Tori the pug have gone to new homes. Due to the change mummy could no longer keep all of us so she had to make the decision as to where they went .. They have happy new homes and that made mummy feel better ... Paddy has a new daddy and Simba a new mummy and Tori has a new mummy and another dog for a playmate at her new home . We are sad to day because mummy who was doing well had a leaky eyes this morning but she is ok now ... we are looking after her and we all ant to say
Happy Fathers Day daddy where ever you are ... we love you
Faith Tyson and Mummy
August 23rd 2012 4:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Tag! You're It , just copy and paste in your diary the questions below with your answers, then tag 5 furiends. have fun!
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
October 11th 2011 10:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 8 people already have ]
I had my 3rd birthday on the weekend and also went to church for the annual Blessing of the Animals ... It was a great day and I was blessed by a lovely man who when he was younger also had a white deaf cat . She was so like me in things that she did that now I dont feel so different to others .
At least I dont lie on the road on the pedestrian crossing and stop the bus every day !!She did that and that was bad !! There was lots of different animals there including a minature horse and some small donkey's ... of course there were heaps of dogs and quite a few cats .
Now as for my birthday ....I am 3 now !!... it was another wonderful day and I was given lots of goodies and treats .. Cuddles came too and the messages and rosettes on Catster were so neat to get .... Whata lucky girl I was ..
Thank you every one and I love Catster too !!
See all diary entries for Faithe|