August 23rd 2012 4:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Tag! You're It , just copy and paste in your diary the questions below with your answers, then tag 5 furiends. have fun!
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
October 11th 2011 10:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 8 people already have ]
I had my 3rd birthday on the weekend and also went to church for the annual Blessing of the Animals ... It was a great day and I was blessed by a lovely man who when he was younger also had a white deaf cat . She was so like me in things that she did that now I dont feel so different to others .
At least I dont lie on the road on the pedestrian crossing and stop the bus every day !!She did that and that was bad !! There was lots of different animals there including a minature horse and some small donkey's ... of course there were heaps of dogs and quite a few cats .
Now as for my birthday ....I am 3 now !!... it was another wonderful day and I was given lots of goodies and treats .. Cuddles came too and the messages and rosettes on Catster were so neat to get .... Whata lucky girl I was ..
Thank you every one and I love Catster too !!
October 9th 2010 3:35 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
I am so happy again now .... my mummy is home again and she here to stay for now ... Now I will tell why my mummy had to leave us at home with daddy while she went away .
As you have probably all heard there was a big earthquake in Christchurch South Island NZ a month ago and mummy had to go there to work . She was safe and not hurt so after she had been and done that she was had to go down to a conference so away she went again ....
This time although she was away for only 5 days so that was not going to be too bad I thought but I was missing her real bad by then so when she came home this time I was beside myself ... I cried and cried to tell her how much I missed her and loved her ...never leaving her side ..it was if I as tied to her she said. Daddy was home with us but a girl does need her mum at times and this was one of them . She had a few bruises this time that she got when she was awoken in her bed on her last night there ... They had another large one and she was tossed around in her bed unable to get out . At first she thought it was one of us cats jumping on her bed but then she woke realised what was happening.She said the shaking and noise was horrid .. Where they were staying was on the 4th floor so mummy said well if the hotel is going to fall down then so was she as she was not getting out of bed till it was over !!
We have told her no more going there till this is over ... we missed her and are so happy to have her home again safe ... The people down there were so lucky that the big one struck when it did .... early hours of the morning (4am) as if it had been in the afternoon there would have been many many deaths as it was there was no one killed but there are still lots and lots of animals to still be found or owners found so they can go home again ... so so sad... we are so lucky ...
And they are still having after shocks .They have now had more than 1500 .. we are praying they stop soon
See all diary entries for Faithe|