Likes: He loves sitting in laps, getting brushed, showing off his butt to everyone and he also enjoys harassing the other cats
Pet-Peeves: Not being able to stay in the same room when we let our pet birds out of their cages.
Favorite Toy: He loves playing in bags and boxes
Favorite Nap Spot: In the dog crate
Favorite Food: His cat food. He doesn't care for people food and won't eat most kinds of cat treats.
Skills: He is quite skillful at knocking stuff off shelves, counters, tables etc...
Arrival Story: As a tiny kitten Moose and two siblings were found along side the road. They all came home with me. One of the two siblings died, but Moose grew big and strong and has been with me ever since.
Lives Remaining: 9 of 9
Forums Motto: As a matter of fact, this is my house
We're having a Spring Tag game. If you would like to play, just copy my diary, change my answers to yours, and tag five furiends!
Five things I love about Spring:
1. Warmer temperature are the best.
2. Knowing once it is warm enough mom is sure to let me go outside in the backyard. I love the yard
3. Hoping mom will open the windows, that is almost as fun as going outside
4. Watching the birds at the birdfeeders. They seem to be so active in the spring.
5. Squirrels, did I mention squirrels. I love to sit on the porch and watch them in the yard.
Name the 5 most annoying things your humans do, then tag 5 friends. Here's a few of my Human Pet Peeves....
1. I can't eat all day long. Mom serves breakfast and supper and that's it
2. Mom gets mad when I wake her up a 5:00am on the weekends so I can have my breakfast
3. I just don't have enough toys. Mom should go to the pet store more often for new toys
4. I don't always like the cat treats mom has. Just because the other cats like them doesn't mean that I do too.
5. Mom never has a large enough supply of boxes and bags to play in. One or two just isn't sufficient.
Now I am going to tag 5 friends and hope they haven't played this yet.
Oooh, I love playing games. My dear friend Pickles sent me a pawmail and asked me to play along. We need to answer 10 questions that tell a little bit about ourselves and then tag 6 of our friends to play too. So, here we go.
This is the "2009 Get to Know your Pals" Tag game.
1. What is the color of your collar?
It is a turquoise blue color and it has little multi-colored fish on it. I think it looks good on me.
2. What kind of food do you eat?
We eat Innova Evo.
3. What are your favorite treats?
I am not much into treats. Occasionally I will eat a Pounce cat treat.
4. Do you have a Valentine or a significant other.
I have a close friend named Pickles. We have lots of fun when we are together. But she is only a very good friend.
5. Do you get table scraps?
Sometimes I do. I like little bits of chicken or beef or cheese, but I never eat very much of it.
6. What is your favorite toy?
I used to have a little pink ball with a bell in it. I liked to carry that around. But when we got Sailor the puppy she wrecked it. I do have some of those little bags with the catnip in that I like and sometimes I have fun with the laser light.
7. When is your birthday?
I am a mid-April baby. We don't know my birthday for sure, but that is the chosen time.
8. How many times a day do you eat?
We eat twice a day, breakfast and supper. We get a little bit of food at each feeding. We always know when breakfast or dinner time is coming up.
9. Do you have a favorite color?
I don't really have a favorite. I like all the colors.
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary?
Well I sure do. I like to learn as much about my friends as I can.
Now, I need to tag six other friends to play this game also. Let's see.
I will choose:
4. Tator Tot