November 13th 2008 1:24 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I decided to start a diary because I got tagged by Rosie the Cat, to play a Diary Tag game. Thanks Rosie!
But, since I don't have an official name yet, I decided that my diary won't either! When I get one, I will re-name it too. So there!
Okay, 7 Interesting facts about me:
1) I learned to get up on the big bed all by myself now.
2) But, I prefer to sleep in the living room on a box daddy brought home.
3) I can run faster than Griffin. He gives up too easily.
4) Larke and I eat special kitten food together in a separate room, and she and I keep switching bowls, back and forth throughout our meal. (Hers tastes better, even if it is the same thing as mine)
5) My eyes are still changing color, first almost blue, then blue/green, now green/gray.
6) Daddy's beard is still better than a scratching post. (Mom trimmed my nails)
7) My favorite toy so far is a Beanie Baby rhinoceros that I can wrestle with and rabbit kick!
Now I am tagging :
Newman, One of my very first friends on Catster.
Zaynie, a really cool dude and good pal.
Mathis der Meowler, a wonderful family friend who I hope I grow up to look just like.
Velvet Rose , a very pretty girl and sweet friend....and....
Dexter Duff Goldman, my newest pal, and a great guy.
If any of you have been tagged already, then you don't have to do it again!
If you do want to play, just list seven interesting things about yourself, then pick five friends and send a pmail or a rosette to let them know to read your diary for instructions. Thank you!
Purrrzzz, Little Gray Guy
Leave a Comment