November 24th 2009 9:29 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Thanks Ike for tagging me -- hope I don't embarrass you too much, Grandpa!!
Here's a little tag game for Thanksgiving. Copy this into your diary, and then "tag" five other-furs to respond. Let them know in a pawmail. In your diary begin by thanking the fur who Tagged you.
List the five things that you're most thankful for this year.
1. My Meowmy and Dad (they'd cry if I didn't list them first)
2. Raw chicken
3. freeze-dried treats
4. my best buddy, Bliss the Meezer
5. don't tell 'em but I really like my brothers Nick & Beau
After you have finished, be sure to list the five furs you will tag.
1. ♥Sweet Elijah Bleu
5. Calvin ~ Knead On
November 10th 2008 3:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Geez, I've never played tag before -- when I first read that word (tag) I thought perhaps it was gonna hurt!! Guess I should have known my buddy, BUBBY, wouldn't do anything to hurt me 'cause Mom says he's the sweetest guy (Mom's always seem to talk like that about BOYS!)
Anyway, as I understand it, TAG is when someone shares SEVEN things with you about themselves -- then you have share SEVEN THINGS with SEVEN others. So, here goes:
1. I am the biggest and oldest cat in my home and I LOVE that.
2. I have a VERY big and fluffy tail.
3. I have been in quite a few cat shows as far away from home (in Florida) like Kentucky and North Carolina with stops in between. I love going for rides in the car but I don't like being in cat shows as much as I used to.
4. I am a good eater & like most everything.
5. I am very smart & know how to open cupboard doors, in fact, my Daddy-slave had to put a bungee cord on one set of doors...right where the treats are kept!! I'm going to figure out how to get in there yet...
6. I really enjoy going for walks in the stroller -- but it's way too crowded now with my little Meezer sister, Bliss and now that my little brother, St Nick, isn't so little anymore.
7. I'm a really good-looking guy so I don't mind when I have to get a bath, I just sit and get it over with and I don't even mind the hair dryer 'cause it really makes my fur look wonderful, if I do say so myself. Mommy-slave loves to nuzzle my tummy right after my bath...
See all diary entries for COLE|