April 3rd 2013 2:06 pm
[ View A Comments (6) ]
Let's Play Spring Tag!
April 3rd 2013
My Sweet Friend Tessa tagged me: ~ I must name five things I like about Spring and then I will tag some other furfuriends.
Here are some of the things I like about Spring:
1) Nibbling on new grass sprouts, Delicious!!
2) Looking out at all the pretty daffodils blooming their little hearts out.
3) Finding lots of new sun puddles in the house.
4) Taking little walks outside with Mom 'n getting to visit my favorite tree stump.
5) Spending the morning on the balcony with Sillyvester just enjoying the sun.
I am tagging:
Keisha- you have such a passion for beauty of vision and of writing. I must find some sun puddles! They sound like something this old kitty would "swim" in!
We did a tag already...but we can pen another purrhaps....MOL!
I like the extra sun puddles too!
Thanks for stopping by, everyone, tickled to hear the sun puddles are so popular! The swimming sounds fun too, Tessa, have to give that a try! Not to worry, Siameeezers, I tagged Chloe instead!
Thanks for tagging me, Keisha! I had so much fun with it!
That was quite difficult, you know...!!!
Spring hasn't quite arrived here yet and it's still making up it's mind if it wants to SNOW or NOT...!!!
Stupid, dumb weather, HISS...!!!
Purrs to you though... :)