Age: 9 Years Sex: Female
Leave a treat for Evie
Catster stats for Evie
3 times 122
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
Cuddles. Having a rest in your lap.
Being stuck on her own overnight. Other cats!
She doesn't seem to have one yet. Humans
Favorite Nap Spot:
In a kitten fort in the isolation room.
Cravers and boiled chicken
If you're leaving her on her own, she'll nip your ankles!
Evie is a young pregnant cat that we are fostering for the RSPCA. I'm not totally sure of her background, but it seems her people didn't treat her all that well.
We believe she is a Cornish Rex. We're not sure how 'diluted' she is, so to speak.
*** update ***
We have been in touch with some breeders in the area, and have been told she is probably a purebred Devon Rex. I am hoping to trace where she originated, incase she went missing somewhere along the line.
So little miss wasn't pregnant at all! Somehow, she was misdiagnosed, and ended up in foster care with us. I certainly don't mind, as she was a delight to get to know. She is not a friendly cat for other cats, but as an only cat, she will be a dream.
For a while things didn't look promising due to her agression and an FIV diagnosis, but thankfully, it has all worked out well.
Evie was matched with her forever mum on October 23rd, and will be flying to Sydney to meet up with her on October 27th. I am so excited for her, being given this extra chance.
8 of 9
Purrs off, ye scurvy woofer!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I Have a Forever Home!
My foster mum has a blog about me and my pregnancy, and my foster brothers and sisters! You can find it at http://foreverfoster.blogspot.com/
I've Been On Catster Since:
|August 8th 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
August 19th 2008 8:35 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by my friend Coco! I have to answer 5 questions, then tag 5 other kitties to play!
1) What is your favorite Olympic sport? - I like the swimming- with the number of flea washes I've been having, I have to!
2) What do you prefer, summer or winter? I'm not sure yet. I think I am a winter girl though, because I like to cuddle up with people.
3) What is the quirkiest thing you do? - I try to catch people by the ankles whenever they try to leave the room!
4) Do you have a crush on any other kitties? - I'm a bit too grumpy to have a crush at anyone at the moment! MOL!
5) What is your favorite rosie or zealie, and why? - At the moment, I like the steak. I've always been a food oriented kitty!
Now to tag!
1. Benny Grunch
2. Autumn Hallyween
4. Grandad Joseph Conrad
5. Kyande Kisu
I hope they will want to play:)
See all diary entries for Evie|