November 23rd 2010 11:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 7 people already have ]
You think I"m going to the country in my Cowboy Kitty Chuck Wagon, right? Nope, I'm going in a convertible CatOlac to Gwamma's ranch with big brofur Guido at the wheel! He and me are going on a Thanksgiving road trip and I'm on countdown to get out of that car and start rounding up the Turkeys - it'll be a Yee Haw time! Oh golly gee wiz, I get a week of hugs from Gwamma and Gwampa and they promised we City kitties would have activities. I've got my TO DO list done and here's what I'm doing:
* Count Peacocks & snag some of those loooong tail feathers!
* Round up all the ranch mice
* Say howdy to my kitty kuzzins "Buddy, Georgie & Gigi"
* Round up more ranch mice and corral them
* Eat ranch fixins that Gwamma's fixin
* Smile and look happy when Turkey Day guests meet and greet me for 1st time
* Count the days till we get back to San Franfuncisco to catnap
I wish you a golly gee wiz super dooper Yee Haw Turkey Day and hope you're in a warm place!
Leave A Comment | 7 people already have
Sounds like a pawsome time.
Wow-wee Yolo!! That sure sounds like bunches of fun. I hope you eat up lots of turkey AND all the extra attention. Happy Thanksgiving buddy!
Luv, hugs & purrs,
You and Guido have a furtastic time! Have a safe and happy trip! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Rounding up ranch mice will be fun!!!
Hugz and purrs, Sassy
Wow! Sure sounds like you and Guido are going to have an adventure! Happy Thanksgiving!
ozzy (and harriet)
Wow that sounds like fun! Especially eating turkey *drools*. Rounding up mice is hard, all mine disappear under furniture and nobody can find them!
Have a fun safe trip Yolo and Guido!