Wootsie ( In Memory 12/19/04)

Picture of Wootsie ( In Memory 12/19/04), a female Siamese

Photo Comments

Home:Quezon City, NCR, Philippines  [I have a diary!]  
Sex: Female   Weight: 5 lbs.

Photo Comments

   Leave a treat for Wootsie ( In Memory 12/19/04)

wooch, ms. woots, chi-chi, woos, chi

Kitty Complexion:
sleepyvery active
not curiousvery curious
not vocalvery vocal

Quick Bio:

February 14th 1989

sleeping, looking out the window, cleaning herself

being bugged when sleeping, sister going home late and not informing her, dirty kitty litter and all other dirty/smelly things, humans talking in very loud voices

Favorite Toy:
chestnuts (soccer), Sassy (during a.m.)

Favorite Nap Spot:
anywhere, usually on sister's bed or on top of whatever sister is reading

Favorite Food:
fresh cooked fish, fancy feast, cheesewhiz, icing on cake

knows when meal time is, watches tv, listens to people talk


Arrival Story:
We became her guardians way back in 1989. She's had a tough time adjusting to physical trauma she experienced but is okay now. She's been living with us for 15 years. Her mortal enemy in the house is Sassy the Persian.

She doesn't like taking a bath, drinking medicines. She survived 2 husbands Egon, a native all-white cat and Gonzo, an American mixed breed. She still looks at their pictures everyday. She doesn't fall for the usual cat toys. Being the smart one, she gets bored easily with them. She prefers looking out the window, sleeping and grooming

I've Been On Catster Since:
October 20th 2004 More than 12 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Catster Id:

Meet my family
Anna (In
Kitty (In
Memory Aug 25,
Trey (In
Memory Oct.
31, 2008)
Sugar (In
Memory April
15, 09)
Gonzo (In
MochiSassy (In

Meet my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends

The Life of Queen Woots

Message from the Humans

December 19th 2004 10:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Wootsie, our dearest 16 year old cat passed away Dec.19, 2004 around 11:30 a.m. Her health really took a nosedive during the past few days and we could see that she was in a lot of pain. We couldn't really find out the cause but things started happening soon after her tumor was discovered and operated on. Afterwards, days see-saw to some good where she ate a lot and seemed very active, some days not.

Words cannot express how we feel to see her go. Being with her everyday is such joy. Sometimes, she doesn't even seem to act like a cat because she talks to us and has "humanized" mannerisms. But in remembering the past few days, we feel happy knowing that she would not be in pain anymore. What's more, she will finally be with Egon (the family's first-ever cat) and Gonzo, who left us in April 2004, in cat heaven.


The Old Bat

November 28th 2004 9:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

I went to the vet last Saturday. It seems that the had difficulty walking because one of my right toenails died and I suddenly developed toe-puss because of it. I didn't trip or stub my toe. It just happened. The doc says that my body resistance got weak so my antibodies weren't capable of handling it.

My toe's fine now although a little sore. I am taking medications as well as vitamins to stimulate my appetite. I think ever since the operation, my small interest in food decreased even more. I lost interest in cleaning myself so now i could be the cat equivalent of someone who hasn't been groomed for a very very long time. Most of the time, I just leave all my hairs standing up, unkempt. I also leave food marks on my chin -like Sassy.

When my sister was carrying me the other day, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I have to say, it wasn't good! The hair where my whiskers are all became white and kinda fuzzy! I looked old. boohooo I can't stand it. I've always been called babyface. Anyone who finds out my age are surprised at how young I look - but now not anymore! Probably why I lost interest to groom myself more.


Oh no!

November 16th 2004 5:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

All the stitches have been removed already and the gauze on my wound is gone. I have been trusted not to touch my wound so i can go do my duties without the collar (helmet).

I was getting teary-eyed, losing my appetite, and sleep with my tongue sticking out. The humans thought something bad in connection to the operation was happening but i just had colds. Had some medication already and i feel better.

Here comes the Oh no! part. The humans who attend to cleaning and changing my gauze everyday intially found two small lumps above the wound 3 days after my operation. It looks to me like another of the dreaded T's. Yesterday, they found one more, this time on the side of my tummy. I don't know if i can deal with this! I am 15 (human) years old! I don't think I can survive another ORDEAL like this!

See all diary entries for Wootsie ( In Memory 12/19/04)