May 1st 2014 11:19 am
[ View A Comments (2) ]
Mom has been so very busy with work, the house, her health and us kitties that she forgot our birthdays in April! Do you believe that??? I guess since our Mindy went to the bridge at the end of March she was a bit sad and distracted also.
But we want to thank everyone for all of the birthday wishes, prezzies and wonderful messages for our birthdays here on earth and at the bridge!
Mom can only see out of one eye really well for the past month and her sight is just beginning to get better .... the dr told her to stay off of the computer because it makes her eyes worse...... :(
We wish we could give a big personal thank you to all of you right now, but her time is really limited for reading - so we want to give you all a big THANK YOU and we send our love to all of you and your families.....
we are sorry we are not active that much, but we are trying to get out here more and see our true friends.....
Love and Happy Spring to all of you!
Hugs and Snuggles,
Mr. Sam, Liberty Ann, Thomas, Daytona and the whole clowder
June 10th 2011 9:23 am
[ View A Comments (8) ]
I haven't written in my diary for a long time - so very sorry, but now I have something pawsome to write about!
I am in luv!
She is the most beautiful kitty I have ever seen -
her name is Autumn Amelia!!!
that's all I can say right now, cause I am speechless over her beauty and wonderful purrsonality!
September 24th 2008 4:01 pm
[ View A Comments ]
I have been tagged by my friend Lolly, I have to list 7 things about me. Then I have to pick seven kitties to tag, I'll list them later.
1. I am hyperactive, I am always moving, I don't stop except when I am so tired I start panting like a dog.
2. I think my mom is a cat tree. I am always climbing on her and jumping on her arms and shoulders from chairs.
3. Daddy calls me Tigger, because I can jump about 3-4 feet in the air and turn around all the way on one bounce. Then I bounce again and again and again....
4. I eat as fast as I run......zoom zoom
5. The vet lady has a crush on me....
6. I love chasing the laser pointer!
7. I always have to be the first cat to use the freshly cleaned litter box.
July 22nd 2008 4:29 pm
[ View A Comments ]
I have been tagged by Cinder-Fearless Fur Fighter. I have to list 5 things I like about summer time.
Since this is my first summer, I'll list what I like so far...
1. I like looking at the traffic through the window
2. I like playing with the spinning mousie
3. I like chasing the tie dye ribbon on a stick
4. I like chicken
5. I like my new home and family