September 10th 2008 8:17 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
MaxMax is quite the curious boy. When we are home and not cooking we let him out to run and play. He has a few new habits that I find very cute.
1) he likes to zoom by you and then hide, so that you walk through the house calling, Oh Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax! Maaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! And when he's bored by our complete inability to find him he buzzez us by running between our feet!
2) he likes to hide anywhere but one of his new favs is the diningroom chairs that are tucked under the table. As you walk by hi bats you on the leg makes you jump and you are looking around for what was that. After a few minutes of looking he sneaks a paw out and rests it on your leg hehhehhehehe
3) Mom had two porclian babies in a basket her babies Michelle and WIlliam. Well she has a blacket wrapped around the basket and he sneaks under there and lys still. We are sitting their watching tv and are like Max? what are you up to. And As we call hs name he moves the blanket and sticks out a paw.
4) we had a spare basket on the livingroom couch and he likes to lay in it and bat at anything you try to touch HIS basket with
5) In my room he climbs up the bed under the comforter and moves about the foot of the bed while it is night and the lights are out! He moves steadily towards me and scares the poop out of me. Got this in pixs and at least one maybe two videos, will be adding them to multiply soon as I can.
6) but my favorite is he plays hide and seek with me and mom we let him out and count 123, where could little MaxMax be! 456 Gonna catch him quick 789 that little man's belly is all mine. Okay Max 10 is here, and I coming near. And then we start calling out maxmax! Where's the cute delivishly little max max? Is he is the kitchen? Stop listen (Oh I hear a jingle but not from in there!) Is MaxMax in livingroom licking the mantel? (Hmmmmmmm nope don't see him, and don't hear him!) Is maxMax in Grandma's bedroom hiding under the bed? (You get down and peer under the bed, No he isn't here! Oh wait I hear that little boogeybutts jingling tingling bell!) MaxMax qare you in here under the diningroom table? (look under table, 8 time sout of ten he's sitting curled up watching you from grandma's chair) Sometimes he is under the bed and if he is when you look under it he streaks by and his tail rubs against your cheek as he runs to hide again hehehe He is just too cute! So that's what up with us! Ange and MaxMax
August 1st 2008 7:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
O I have this great window in mommy and my room. Thre are lots of trees and bushes there giving shad and much fun for me to behold. I get to see bugs, squirrels and my fav birdies. I hear their chirps and trills and see them hopping from branch to branch. Well today was special. Today I was cuddling with mommy and heard a noise and went on alert. I looked at te window and I saw bouncing hops in the branches. I slowly and quietly stood up, and edged towards the window. I climbed over mommy's arm, across her keypad and then one quiet foot after the next lowered myself to the window sill! I sat there very quietly and watched the birdie hop hopping from branch to branch right in front of my window! The birdie was sooooo close adn yet sooo far away. I watched it and watched it until it turned to face the window. It saw me did a little hop and gave a chirp and was gone leaving a swaying branch. I was a purty big birdie too, all brown with a yellowish tummy, think mommy said a sparrow! I sure hope that birdie comes back! I want to see the end of the show!
I just love birdies. I even got to see a hum a hum, oh what kinda birdie did mom say it was. Well it was a small birdie with green and blue feathers with a long thin beak and super fast wings. That birdie was so alluring! Oh yeah Mommy says it's a Hummingbirdie haahaa!
August 1st 2008 7:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Okay mommy keeps telling me we are going to the salon to get me all purties. Why I have know idea since mommy always says I am her handsome baby boy? So she gently put me in front of my carrier and i remember my nice cozy blankie and climb inside. But hey! Mom closed the door and locked me in! Then she saaid it was time to go! She took me out to the car and seatbelted me into the front passenger seat. Then she got in! We got to hear Alrington and Honky tonk Badonkadonk! I love those songs now! haahaa!
So I got to go for another drive and of course I complained about not being able to see anything but dashboard and mommy said it's for my safety! Phewwy! So we pull up and she says Maxmax were here!
She turns the car off gets out comes around unlatches the seatbelt and lift's my carrier out! We go to the dorr and Julio (My groomer) opened the door. Well Julio was having a trouble with the system about logging me in as a cat so for the day Julio said I was a Bichon Frise! So I was like coolies I get to be a dog. Julio's doggie was very excited and barking a bit, kinda got me puffy somewhat but the Julio showed mommy why. She had 4 puppies that were less then a week old can't blame her there. So Mommy and Julio spoke for a while then Mommy left! She said she'd be back soon to pick me up! Well Julio said, ready to get started? I just looked at him and thought ready for what?
First he clipped my nails, then he cleaned my ears and face and
well as soon as he put me on the little tub table and I felt the warm water awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I was in heaven. And then he started massaging me puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! And then I was a soapy snow kitty and he rinsed, rinsed and rinsed it off, then he half towel dried me, very nice. And then he put me in a cage that was nice and warm, well warm air kept coming in to warm and dry me. By the time Mommy came to pick me up I was absolutely tuckered out and in need of a nap! It was very nice!
See all diary entries for Congocoon\'s King Maximus |