Photo Comments (4)
"Sam and Doofus the Cardinal"
Age: 12 Years Sex: Female Weight: 6 lbs.
|Home:Dallas, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
"My guard dog"
Photo Comments (1)
"GO RANGERS!!! We are cheering for you!! (Wilson J. Scooter made this pawsome picture for us!)"
Photo Comments (1)
"Don't touch my flowers!"
"Happy Mardi Gras!!!"
Photo Comments (3)
"Top O' The Morning to You!!"
"Have a Happy Halloween!!! (and a piece of cake!)"
"What do you want, Mom?" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Samantha Louise
Catster stats for Samantha Louise
18 times 289
Cat of Week!
my dad, my dad's lap, his chair, his desk, and my mom if dad isn't here.
Dad not being home, any loud noise, and people who don't live there being allowed in the house
Favorite Nap Spot:
science diet, cheese, and popcorn
I can meow louder in the middle of the night than any other cat alive for no reason
My folks thought their other cat needed a buddy (although SHE didn't think so) so mom picked me out at a kitty rescue center. I actually picked her, but she doesn't know it and I'm not telling. Sasha's not bad, but it took me a long time to train her. (I love her, but she's a snob.)
I'm my dad's first real pet since he was little. He's an excellent daddy.
9 of 9
Where's a lap? I need one.
The Groups I'm In:
* Shutterfly Shutterbugs *, ****PURRS AND WOOFS FOR THE MISSING****, *HAPPY KITTIES*, **Tabbies With 'Tudes** , Hey! You Look Like Me!, Administrators of Catster & Dogster Groups, Persian and Himalayan Beauties plus all beauties family members, Sammy's Unite!, Smushy Face Cat Club, Stunning photos, Tall Cat Tales, The Cat House!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
October 11 Wedding: Little Bit & SouSou/Sugar Bear & Oshi
I've Been On Catster Since:
|October 12th 2004
||More than 10 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 3252 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
August 12th 2010 9:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
I made my mom cry. :-< I didn't mean, too, Honest!! I just love flowers and Mom has these awesome daisies. They aren't real, but you'd never know it and I love them. She keeps them in a very heavy vase on a marble table in the hallway and sometimes I get up there and pull one off. Well, last night I was trying to pick one and I lost my balance somehow and knocked the vase over. It hit the floor and broke into a lot of pieces. I ran and hid under the bed and when I came out, Mom was sweeping up the pieces and crying. I heard her tell Daddy she gave her Mom that vase full of yellow roses for her 80th birthday. Her Mom died at 84, 15 years ago. And the vase was handmade by a potter in New Orleans. I broke something that she can never replace.
I climbed in her lap and she kissed me and told me she still loved me, but I feel very, very, very bad.
August 8th 2010 9:50 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
And since everyone knows what a Daddy's Girl I am, I just had to tell you how much I love him. He is never too tired to give me a belly rub and he ALWAYS let me sit in his lap. He cleans my box every day and gives me treats and loves me better than Sasha!!! Really! He says I am HIS kitty.
I made a very good choice when I picked Mom at the shelter, because she brought me home to my daddy and he is just the best daddy a kitty could ever want.
Happy Birthday, Daddy!!! I love you!
your little Sam-Sam
November 23rd 2009 8:05 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My sweet buddy Felix (he's a Texas kitty, too!) tagged me. I'm supposed to tell everyone 5 things I am thankful for and tag five friends -- that should be easy becasue I'm thankful for lots of stuff and one of them is that I have lots of friends here on Catster!!
So, let me see......
1. I am thankful every day that my Mom and Dad rescued me from that little cage at the shelter and brought me home to live with them forever!
2. I am thankful that my big sister Sasha lets me share Mom's lap since it was hers first.
3. I am thankful that the top of the VCR is such a warm and toasty place to nap.
4. I am thankful for all my Catster friends, especially those in P&HB and Happy Kitties -- they make me smile every day.
5. I am thankful for my wonderful Daddy, who once didn't want a pet, because he knows just the right places to scratch and rub and tickle me. (and he has the perfect lap.)
Now I'm tagging some friends --
Happy Thanksgiving, everycat!!!!
See all diary entries for Samantha Louise|