November 28th 2008 7:13 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I finally got to meet my furriend, Bear face to face today. He passed over the Bridge and I was there to meet him. I ran up to him and was just overwhelmed by his handsomeness and his mighty muscled body! Such a cat I've never seen before! He was still a little confused by his passage, but he knew me! Even though we'd never met, we've been pawmailing each other for some time now. I told him that when the time came, I'd be here waiting and that we would have a look-alike contest. So, here I stood, right in front of my wonderful furriend Bear! What did I say? Well, I did stutter a little bit, but I said "Welcome furriend Bear...I am Little One, your guardian angel kit and I heartily welcome you to the Rainbow Bridge!" His eyes cleared and he smiled at me. Bear then looked back over his shoulder and his face got all sad. I knew he was thinking of his Mommy back home, missing him and crying because he had to leave. I put my little paw on his big one and he brought his sweet face around. I could see tears in his eyes (yes, BOTH eyes...we are all made whole again here!). I reached up to wipe a tear off his cheek and he licked my paw. It tickled!!!! I giggled and gently swiped at his cheek. He then put a great paw over me and held me down while he gently groomed my face. It was wonderful...the Great Bear washing ME! I can't wait to show him the catnip fields and the meadow where the butterflies are thick and colorful! The streams are full of shiny silver fish to chase and play with and the sun always shines! There are many here to greet him though and I will be patient until he gets to greet everyone and settle himself. Then I will grab his paw in mine and we will lift our gorgeous wings together and fly up into the fluffy white clouds, discovering the Rainbow Bridge together furrever!
November 24th 2008 5:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
The game goes.....
I name six things I'm thankful for and then tag some more kits to play!
1. I am thankful for the time I had in my furrever home with my new Mom and Dad. The time was very short, but very sweet!
2. I am thankful for the Rainbow Bridge. This wonderpurr place is where EVERY cat comes when all of their nine lives are used up!
3. I am thankful for the Catster community and my great Catster furriends. We pawmail each other and give rosies and stuff. I don't have lots of furriends, but the ones I have are THE BESTEST!
4. I am thankful for the love and kindness that is still present in the world. So many times, you see only the bad...nasty people who steal and murder and create chaos. But if you look....there is MORE positive, nice, kind and nurturing souls on Earth than there are bad ones! Take the time and look very closely!
5. I am thankful for my Mommy, who takes the time to write fur me. She gets such a big lump in her throat and an ache in her heart, but she types away whenever I ask her to!
6. I am thankful for my wonderpurr furriend, Bear! He is having a tough time right now (he's an Olde Furt), but no kit has a kinder heart, more loving soul or more handsome countenance than my Bear! Teddy Bear, this is for YOU! I love you, sweet Bear!
August 4th 2008 4:32 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I had such a short life that Momma had to help me with what to say. All I knew was play, play, play until I showed symptoms of FIP. Then I went to the vet MANY times and finally had to take the journey across Rainbow Bridge. Momma was so sad....she had only just adopted me from the shelter a week before I got so sick. We had fun together and I had LOTS of new toys and a scratchy thing that was all mine....we cuddled and I slept on the pillow with Momma at night. I know I am loved and am grateful that I was adopted in time to have a REAL home and know Mom's love. I may not be very old, but I'm one of the senior advisers here at RB and that's because I had a furrever home when I crossed over!
I want to thank all of my Catster furriends for the Febreeze collars. They smell wonderful and look nice on me. I'll be proud to wear them furrever and ever.
I love you, Mommy!
See all diary entries for Little One|